2. Once da onion is softened, add da celery and cook for another couple of minutes before removing from da pan.
3. Pour a splash of oil into da pan, add the bay leaves and flour and whip up into a paste. Then throw in da spices! Oh you really cookin' up a storm now.
4. Now pour in da stock and create a smooth sauce. Pop da chicken and vegetables into da pan and throw in da peppers before simmering for 15 minutes.
5. Drop the ham into da pot and simmer for another 10 minutes.
6. Chop the parsley and spring onions, sprinkle over the pan and you are ready to serve.